Realising your future goals
Have you ever dreamt of one day retiring early, helping your kids go to university, buying a second home or going travelling – but don’t know where to start?
Now’s the time to bridge the gap between ‘right now’ and ‘one day’. Investing could form part of your long-term savings plan and be the bridge that helps you reach your financial goals. Use our calculator to understand how investing might help you reach your savings goals sooner.
- These calculations are illustrative and are not guaranteed
- These calculations do not include any fees (such as annual management charges) or tax associated with investing
- The value of investments can go down as well as up. You could get back less than you invested
- Barclays Investments does not give financial advice so please make sure any investments you purchase are suitable for you. If in doubt, please seek independent financial advice
- Inflation over the investment period can reduce the buying power of the amount you get back
Before you begin
Wondering what it is you need to know before investing? Think about these points before starting out:
- What risk am I willing to take? Higher returns are usually associated with higher risk
- How often will I need access to my money?
- How do I learn about different investments?
- How do I choose between investments?
Ready to build your knowledge of investing and learn how to select investment products?
Ready to bridge the gap?
If you know your goal and you’re comfortable with the commitment required, investing could help you get to where you want to be. The next step is to find the right products for you.
Read our call charges and information