Investment ISA (stocks and shares ISA)
Invest up to £15,000 of your tax-efficient ISA allowance
An investment ISA should be the first investment account that you consider funding because it enables you to invest in a tax-efficient way.
Our investments are offered by Barclays Stockbrokers.
Benefits of a Barclays Stockbrokers investment ISA
- Shelter up to £15,000 from Income and Capital Gains Tax
- Access tools, research and education to help you select a suitable investment ISA
- Funds selected by Citywire – an impartial, independent funds research provider – the majority of which are available as an ISA
- Online access to your investments - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to monitor, top up and manage your investments
- No ISA admin fee, initial or dealing charges if you only invest in funds (although fund-related fees still apply)
The favourable tax treatment is subject to change and its value to you will depend on your individual circumstances. Annual Fund Manager charges apply.
- The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you originally invested
- We do not give advice. If you’re unsure about investing, please seek independent advice
Barclays Investments do not provide financial advice. If you're unsure if an investment is right for you, please seek independent financial advice. The value of investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested.