Investment ISA (stocks and shares ISA)
Invest up to £15,240 with our tax-efficient investment account
If you’re thinking about investing, an Investment ISA could suit you.
Add up to £15,240 before 6 April 2016 and you’ll benefit from tax savings on any returns.
Our investments are offered by Barclays Stockbrokers.
Barclays Stockbrokers Investment ISA
- Add up to £15,240 before 6 April 2016 and pay no Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Choose from over 2,000 funds, gilts and bonds
- Earn interest on your money (on balances over £1,000) while you choose your investments
- No ISA admin fee, initial or dealing charges if you only invest in funds (although fund-related fees still apply)
- Access research, market insight and online tools to help you make your investment decisions
- Online access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to monitor, top up and manage your money
The favourable tax treatment of ISAs is subject to change and its value to you will depend on your individual circumstances.
- The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you originally invested.
- If you’re unsure about investing, please seek independent advice
Barclays Stockbrokers do not provide financial advice. If you're unsure if an investment is right for you, please seek independent financial advice. The value of investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested.