Barclays Mobile Banking app help and support
The Barclays Mobile Banking smartphone app allows you to check your balances on the move, manage your Barclays and Barclaycard accounts in one place and protect your accounts using our advanced security systems.
How Barclays Mobile Banking works
- Do I need to use my PINsentry card reader with the Barclays Mobile Banking app?
What mobile operating systems do you support for the Barclays Mobile Banking
Registering to use Barclays Mobile Banking
- What do I need to register for the Barclays Mobile Banking app?
- I only have a Barclaycard account. Can I register this account to Barclays Mobile Banking?
- Can I register my Barclays Business current accounts for the Barclays Mobile Banking app?
- Can more than one account holder register the same joint account with the Barclays Mobile Banking app?
Payments and transfers
- How do I make a payment or transfer using the Barclays Mobile Banking app?
- How long does it take for my payment to be made using the Barclays Mobile Banking app?
- What happens if I forget my passcode?
- What happens if I am registered for the Barclays Mobile Banking app and I change or lose my phone?
- I've renamed my accounts in Online Banking. Will they have the same names in Barclays Mobile Banking?
- What is Mobile PINsentry and how do I use it?
- How does Mobile PINsentry work?
- Do I need my 4-digit PIN or debit card to use Mobile PINsentry?
- Do I need to be online or in range of 3G or wi-fi to use Mobile PINsentry?
- Do I need to register for Mobile PINsentry?
- I’ve been asked to synchronise or re-calibrate Mobile PINsentry with Online Banking. Is this a genuine request?
- My Mobile PINsentry code isn’t working in Online Banking
- Can I use Mobile PINsentry for both my Barclays Business and personal current accounts?
- Can I request a future dated payment to my Barclaycard account?
- What is the purpose of the 'Application Identity'?