Convenient access to borrowing, with flexibility over repayment
A business overdraft 3 4 can provide financial breathing space, by helping you pay for stock and other costs without waiting for sales income.
Why choose a business overdraft? 3
- A convenient way to deal with unexpected expenditure and bills
- Tailor your borrowing terms to suit your needs
- Business overdraft rates that track the Bank of England Base Rate
- Easy to arrange
- Provides instant access to funds
- Business overdrafts are available for any period up to 12 months
An overdraft to suit you
- Match your business overdraft limit to your borrowing requirements, including how much you need and how long you wish to borrow money for
Minimise the cost of borrowing
- Only pay interest charges when you start using your overdraft and drawing money. Interest is charged at a variable rate that's linked to the Bank of England Base Rate
- For businesses that have income and expenditure in currencies other than Sterling, currency overdrafts can help you manage your finances.
Looking to move your business banking to Barclays?
Find out how to switch bank accounts or call us today on:
0800 515 462 2
If you're an existing Barclays customer call now to speak directly to our lending specialists
0345 605 2345 1
1. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am – 7pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Call charges