Fast, flexible access to extra money
When cashflow is tight, this is a flexible way for you to manage short-term borrowing. Our business overdrafts 3 4 are easy to arrange and give you instant access to funds.
Why choose a business overdraft? 3
- A convenient way to deal with unexpected expenditure and bills
- Tailor your borrowing terms to suit your needs
- Business overdraft rates that track the Bank of England Base Rate
- Easy to arrange
- Provides instant access to funds
- Business overdrafts are available for any period up to 12 months
An overdraft to suit you
- Match your business overdraft limit to your borrowing requirements, including how much you need and how long you wish to borrow money for
Minimise the cost of borrowing
- Only pay interest charges when you start using your overdraft and drawing money. Interest is charged at a variable rate that's linked to the Bank of England Base Rate
- For businesses that have income and expenditure in currencies other than Sterling, currency overdrafts can help you manage your finances.
Looking to move your business banking to Barclays?
Find out how to switch bank accounts or call us today on:
0345 605 2345 2
If you're an existing Barclays customer call now to speak directly to our lending specialists
0333 202 7445 1
1. Lines open Monday to Friday, 8am-7pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Call charges