Barclays Business Insurance, brought to you by Allianz
We’re now working with Allianz 1 – one of the UK's leading business insurance providers – to provide a range of covers for your needs.
- Swift claims support – 90% of claims settled within 2 weeks 3
- Choose individual covers or a cover package to suit your trade or profession
- No charge for paying monthly
Free Public Liability cover
If you're a Barclays Business current account customer setting up a business that's yet to start trading, you can get 3 months' Public Liability cover free.
Choose the most relevant package for your trade or profession, with no need to select individual covers.
Each package includes the key covers for your chosen industry and you'll have the option to include extra protection – to tailor your package to your business needs.
For construction trades or professional services.
Complete Motor Trade
Specialised cover for those in the motor trade.
For manufacturing, assembling, warehousing and other businesses.
Complete Property Owner & Flatowner
Insurance for landlords of commercial and residential properties.
For all types of offices and surgeries.
For shops, restaurants and bars.
For those who work from home.
If you'd prefer, you can choose individual covers to build your own insurance package. Select from 23 different types of individual cover.
1. Barclays Bank PLC act as an introducer to Allianz Insurance plc for Barclays Business Insurance which is arranged, administered and underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc (registered number 84638), registered office 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Barclays Bank PLC is not part of the Allianz (UK) Group.
Barclays Bank PLC, registered in England number 1026167, registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
2. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm (excluding Bank Holidays and public holidays) and Saturday, 9am-12pm. Call charges will apply. Please check with your service provider. For your security and to maintain quality service calls may be monitored and/or recorded.
3. Upon receipt of all required documentation and validation of the claim by Allianz.