Business loans, overdrafts and mortgages
Commercial mortgages 4 can help you buy a building for your business or release equity in your existing property.
- Repayment periods from one to 25 years
- The ability to have a capital repayment holiday (during this time interest will be charged to your current account)
- A choice of fixed interest or variable rates
- Option to use enact, our chosen provider for preferential rates and fixed price conveyancing
Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Commercial mortgages are subject to application and status.
Release cash tied up in your invoices We can provide a solution tailored to your business needs.
- Fast access to the funds owed to you by your customers
- The invoices act as both the security and repayment source
- We can take on the risk of non-payment by your debtors
- Confidential service option
A business overdraft 3 4 can provide financial breathing space, by helping you pay for stock and other costs without waiting for sales income.
Overdraft are subject to application and status
- Convenient access to borrowing up to an agreed overdraft limit
- Only pay interest on overdrawn balances, which you can repay at any time
- Increase or decrease your overdraft limit as circumstances change
Business loans 3 from Barclays can give you the support you need whether you are looking to refurbish your business property, buy new machinery or equipment or just need cash for working capital.
- Loans available from £1,000
- Flexible repayment options
- Fixed interest rates so you know exactly where you stand
Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your loan. Business loans are subject to application and status.
1. Lines open Monday to Friday, 8am–7pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Call charges
2. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Call charges
3. The Lending Code. Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. The Lending Code sets minimum standards of good practice when dealing with certain customers in the UK in relation to loans, current account overdrafts, charge cards and credit cards. Further details can be found at: Lending Standards Board
4. Business overdrafts are subject to application and status. Security may be required.
5. Barclays Business services available to businesses with a turnover of up to £5 million.