Business loans, overdrafts and mortgages
Business loans 3 from Barclays can give you the support you need whether you are looking to refurbish your property, buy new machinery or equipment or just need cash for working capital.
- Loans available from £1,000
- Flexible repayment options
- Fixed or variable interest rates available depending on how much you borrow
Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your loan.
Commercial mortgages 4 can help you buy a building for your business or release equity in your existing property.
- Repayment periods from one to 25 years
- Borrow up to 80% of the value of the property
- Optional repayment holiday of up to 3 years during the mortgage (during this time interest will be charged to your current account)
- Option to use enact, our chosen provider for preferential rates and fixed price conveyancing
Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Our business overdrafts 3 5 are easy to arrange and give you instant access to funds.
- A convenient way to deal with unexpected expenditure and bills
- Tailor your borrowing terms to suit your needs
- Business overdrafts are available for any period up to 12 months
Release cash tied up in your invoices We can provide a solution tailored to your business needs.
- Fast access to the funds owed to you by your customers
- The invoices act as both the security and repayment source
- We can take on the risk of non-payment by your debtors
- Confidential service option
1. Lines open Monday to Friday, 8am–7pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Read our call charges and information
2. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Read our call charges and information
3. The Lending Code. Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. The Lending Code sets minimum standards of good practice when dealing with certain customers in the UK in relation to loans, current account overdrafts, charge cards and credit cards. Further details can be found at: Lending Standards Board
4. Business overdrafts are subject to application and status. Security may be required.
6. Barclays Business services available to businesses with a turnover of up to £5 million.