We’ve supported agriculture for over 250 years and our dedicated team of agriculture managers have over 2,000 years of banking experience.
So, if you are looking for a bank that is committed to agriculture, then look no further.
What we offer
You can be confident that all our rural managers have the specialist knowledge to understand and inspire you.
Whether you’re taking your first steps in agriculture or want to talk to someone you can trust about the challenges and opportunities relating to animals, milk, cereals or something a little more unusual, our agriculture team is here to support you and your business.
As a Barclays agriculture customer, you will have access to:
- Specialist Business Managers available face to face or by phone
- Dedicated Agricultural Servicing Team available outside normal working hours
- Straightforward, practical products to help you manage your cashflow and finances
- A £100 million fund solely aimed at supporting UK farmers seeking to cut energy bills and generate new income through solar, wind and hydro projects in the UK
See our agricultural case studies to find out how we have provided practical help and support to our customers.
Agricultural specialists in your area
National Agricultural Specialists
Barclays Agricultural Area Managers
Supporting the community
Where we’ll be
We were delighted to be attending a number of local and county agriculture shows in 2014, bringing you a mix of lively debates, agriculture expertise and our warm hospitality at:
- Suffolk — 28-29 May
- Royal Cornwall — 5-7 June
- Cereals — 11-12 June
- Royal Norfolk — 25-26 June
- Livestock Event — 2-3 July
- Great Yorkshire — 8-10 July
- Royal Welsh — 21-24 July
- NSA Sheep Event — 30 July
- Westmorland — 12 September
- Agriscot — 19 November
If you would like to join us at any of the events above, please contact the Agricultural Area Manager in your area.
News from the Field
News from the Field is our quarterly publication offering the latest news, views and trends covering the key aspects in agriculture. News from the Field is available to download but if you would like to subscribe, please contact your Barclays Agricultural Manager.
The Prince's Countryside Fund
The Prince's Countryside Fund is a unique group of brands and businesses brought together by The Prince of Wales. Barclays is one of 21 supporting companies working to secure a sustainable future for British agriculture and the wider rural economy.
Join the discussion
||Join us on LinkedIn and connect with like-minded individuals and Barclays experts in your area.|
||Join us on Connector A free online business community.|