Barclays Business Manager
Helping you to run your business efficiently
Barclays Business Manager is a complete package for company owners who manage staff or run a premises and want to be compliant and improve their business performance.
How can Barclays Business Manager help you?
- Control your cashflow: Keep track of your cashflow, manage your VAT and stock, reconcile your accounts and boost your business profits with your choice of Sage 50 Accounts or QuickBooks Pro
- Plan for the future: Create a professional business plan that ensures you are fully focused on achieving your business goals with Business Plan Pro
- Market your business: Create a winning marketing plan that sets out realistic targets, helps you grow sales and stay ahead of your competitors with Marketing Plan Pro
- Get the training you need: Learn from the experts, increase your business productivity and lower your training costs via a choice of over 2,500 training course and videos with MindLeaders Premier service
- Be compliant with Employment and Health & Safety laws: Create legal documents and send them for FREE review, ensuring you stay fully compliant with the issues your business may face with Barclays Legal Manager
You'll also get:
- 45 days of technical support for your accounting software
- Annual upgrade of all the applications and services at no extra cost
- Get answers to your employment questions day and night from the Barclays Legal Manager 24-hour legal helpline
- Six extra months of free banking 3 if you’re opening your first start-up business account. You’ll get a further six months free if you also take out CREDITFOCUS Pro, taking you up to a maximum of two years free banking
Subscribe to Barclays Business Manager today
A subscription to Business Manager costs from just £23 + VAT a month and is available to all Barclays business customers – new and existing. Save up to £2,000 on the price of the software if purchased separately. Monthly discount applies if bought with CREDITFOCUS or the i-sure business online data backup service.
To find out more or subscribe, call 0845 605 2345 1