When you open a Business current account, you can call on a range of valuable business support services that you simply won't get from other banks.
Credit check facility
- CREDITFOCUS lets you credit check customers and suppliers
- Protect your business from bad debt and late payment
Online data back-up
- i–sure business data back–up service
- Protect your business files to protect you business
- MyBusinessWorks – an easy-to-use online package
- Manage cashflow, planning and data
- Outsourced payroll service – from our specialist team
- Comply with HM Revenue & Customs
- Barclays Connector – an online business community
- Share information and experiences, bid for work
- Find new customers and suppliers
- Support to help you do business abroad
- Discounts and banking tools
- Specialist advice and local knowledge
- LifeSkills – a new initiative designed to help young people get ready for work
- Provide work experience and help build skills
Looking for funds for a property?
- We offer a wide range of financial support options for property development and investment
- Our team of regional managers across the UK provide an expert, personal service and great local knowledge
- Funding available for new builds, developments and acquisitions
Free help and guidance
We're always on hand to help you run and grow your business. To get professional advice on aspects of running your business including marketing, legal accounting and more, book an appointment through a Barclays Business Manager.
Free business skills training
Like you, we want your business to succeed. That's why we've teamed up with leading e–learning provider MindLeaders to offer you a choice of training packages, free. Find out about time management, IT people management and more.
Free seminars and training courses
Our wide range of seminars, clinics and workshops can give you valuable advice and insight to help your business flourish. Plus, lots of networking opportunities.
We have a number of ways to make it easier for you to get paid. Find out about our cards, electronic payments, online, phone and mail payment options – and Barclays Pingit.