Help protect your business from bad debt and late payments
Credit checking your customers or suppliers can protect your business from bad debt and late payment. By understanding the credit status of those you do business with, you can be better informed to make decisions on the way you conduct that business.
Check your customers
CREDITFOCUS allows you to control your risk by credit checking your customers, so that you can:
- Verify that they’re genuine businesses
- Know how likely they are to go out of business
- See how quickly they pay other suppliers
- Extend more credit to your most financially stable customers
Monitor your customers
CREDITFOCUS automatically monitors your customers’ credit ratings and sends you an email alert whenever these change. It looks for:
- Changes in your customers’ credit ratings
- Bankruptcy orders
- County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Winding-up petitions
- Termination of activity (liquidations)
- And much more
Chase your customers
CREDITFOCUS allows you to chase unpaid invoices.
Barclays customers signed up to CREDITFOCUS Classic can instruct a leading debt recovery solicitor to send 1 free debt recovery letter to your customer.
Unlimited solicitors' letters can be sent with CREDITFOCUS Pro.
Unlimited credit management service with CREDITFOCUS Pro
CREDITFOCUS Pro allows you to:
- Credit check as many customers as you want
- Enjoy automatic credit monitoring of all your customers
- Send unlimited debt recovery solicitor’s letters to chase unpaid invoices
It’s just £12.50 + VAT per month (if your turnover is up to £2 million) or £25 + VAT per month (if your turnover is between £2 million and £5 million).
Try CREDITFOCUS Classic free
CREDITFOCUS Classic is available at no cost to Barclays Business customers with a turnover of less than £2 million.
It allows you to:
- Credit check up to 5 customers
- Automatically monitor the credit ratings of these 5 customers
- Send 1 debt recovery solicitor’s letter
To sign up for CREDITFOCUS Classic, call us on 0345 605 2345 2.