Get the most out of Online Banking
Here are just a few of the features included:
|Easier login and personalisation
- Choose the details you use to log in – whether it's your membership number, debit card number or sort code & account number.
- Set up a passcode to log in without PINsentry.
- Make the homepage your own by selecting the information you want to appear, in the order you want
- Carry out many tasks without leaving your homepage
|Everyday business banking
- Reconcile your transactions using the most up-to-date view of your account
- Transfer money between accounts – set up, view and manage your standing orders and Direct Debits
Free Online Statements
– stored securely and available to view and download for 7 years
- Peace of mind with our
Online Banking Guarantee
|Track my payments
- It's now much easier to check the status of your payments
- See the date and time the payment was made, and if it was accepted under Track my payments.
– ideal for businesses with complex UK and international financial needs
Barclays Mobile Banking smartphone app
- The Barclays Mobile Banking app is free to download and use – standard network charges apply
- Register your Barclays Business current account and you can view your other Barclays Business accounts
- Find your nearest branch or ATM when you're out and about
- Check your balances, transfer funds and much more 1
- Keep track of your money by receiving texts to your mobile phone
- They are simple to set up and free of charge
- You choose the information you wish to receive
- Get paid quickly and easily using just your mobile number
- Receive payments by downloading the Barclays Pingit app or by registering online
- Make payments using the Barclays Pingit app
- Payments are secure and sent in seconds
Access your business account on your mobile browser
- It works on any web-enabled mobile phone
- Gives you up-to-date account information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments to new and existing beneficiaries
- The Barclays Business Team is ready and waiting to support you
- Telephone Banking and support 24/7
- Barclays Business Managers to discuss your plans
- In-branch counter service
Videos and demos
Our How to videos will help you get to grips with all the ways you can do your banking.
Terms, conditions & other restrictions apply
. You must have a Barclays current account with a debit card and be aged 16 or above to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and match your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible smartphone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.
You are able to register either your personal or your business current accounts with Barclays Mobile Banking. If you require both, then you will need to register more than once with a different smartphone device and a different telephone number. Business customers may be charged for certain transactions depending on their tariff.
To register a Barclays Business Account for Barclays Mobile Banking, you must be a signatory on the account who can sign without a second signatory, or the account must have a specific mandate indicating that you can operate online and mobile banking on the account.
The Barclays Mobile Banking app only works with Android 2.3 and above or iOS 4.2.1 and above. You may be charged by your service provider for internet access on your smartphone.
Business and Corporate Barclaycard credit cards cannot be registered to Barclays Mobile Banking at this time.