Check your eligibility
Applying for a credit card but concerned about your credit rating?
Our credit card eligibility checker allows you to apply with confidence. If you're concerned about your eligibility, this tool means you can get an indication of how you'll fare during the full credit card application process.
This pre-application check will not affect your credit rating.
Why should I do this?
If you're refused a credit card, this will affect your overall credit rating, making it harder for you to obtain credit in the future. Our tool will only do a soft search of your details, so even if you're declined at this stage it won't be reflected on your credit trail.
- Avoid negatively affecting your credit rating with declined credit card applications
- Apply with confidence , knowing you're already eligible for credit
- Know which Barclays credit card is available to you
How does it work?
What do I need to check my eligibility?
Besides a few spare minutes, we require very little information from you. The details you give us will help us to assess the best Barclaycards available to you.
- Have your basic personal details to hand
- Know your address details for the last 5 years
- Tell us how you intend to use your credit card