Purchase credit cards
If you’ve some urgent DIY to do or need some help with day-to-day spending, with one of our purchase -offer cards, you can spread the cost of your purchases.
Want to see if you're eligible for a Barclaycard?
Use our quick-and-easy tool that won't impact your credit rating.
See if you’re pre-selected to apply for a Barclaycard
Use our quick and easy pre-completed application form. Subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
Want to spend now and spread the cost?
Spread the cost of your purchases to give yourself some financial freedom.
If you’d like to buy something today and pay for it over a period of time, a purchase offer card could be ideal – you’ll just need to pay on time and stay within your credit limit. You can also use the balance transfer option to make the most of the promotional offer.
You won’t pay interest on your purchases during the promotional period, and you can then use the money you save in interest to reduce the amount you owe.
Barclaycard Platinum with 20 months purchase and balance transfer offer
- 0% interest for 20 months on purchases from account opening
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 20 months from account opening (0.9% fee applies)
A fee of 3% will be applied, then reduced to 0.9% by a refund
( terms and conditions apply )
- This offer ends 14 February 2016
Representative APR – 18.9% APR (variable)
Purchase rate pa – 18.9% pa (variable)
Assumed credit limit – £1,200 (variable)
Subject to application and status
Our selection of cards for you
18.9% APR Representative (variable)
All credit cards
Want to shop now and spread the cost? Looking for your first credit card? Want to earn rewards or transfer balances? Then there could be a Barclaycard that’s perfect for your lifestyle.
Balance-transfer credit cards
If you need flexible ways to pay off your debt, a balance-transfer card could be just what you need. When you move your balance from your existing credit card to a Barclaycard, you could take advantage of interest free periods on your new card.
Cards for limited credit history
If you’re new to credit or have a limited credit history, we’ve got credit cards you could use to build your credit rating over time.
Freedom Rewards card
You can collect Freedom points with every purchase from your Rewards card. If you redeem enough points you can spend them at a wide range of Freedom partners – from restaurants to theme parks to online stores and high-street shops.
Want more than just a credit card?
Barclaycard features, extras and benefits.
- Fee Free Friday – buy tickets on a Friday for shows and gigs without paying admin fees
- Presale tickets to shows – beat the crowds to the newest events with presale tickets
- No multiple fees when abroad – just a fee of 2.99% each time you spend abroad
- Your purchases protected – pay with Barclaycard and, as with any credit card, your purchases could be protected if they’re faulty or damaged when you receive them.
- Online account servicing – pay your bill, check your credit limit and manage your account
- Protecting you from fraud – 24/7 monitoring with a text or call if we see suspicious activity
- Account alerts – keep control of your account with free text or email alerts
- Quick ways to pay –contactless lets you make fast, easy and secure payments of £30 and under
- Barclays Mobile Banking and Barclaycard app – your money on the move. Pay bills, check balances, send money, safely and securely
- Easy to get in touch – you can call us from the Barclaycard app anytime and you'll get through without passwords and security questions