Barclaycard Freedom Rewards card
Earn points everywhere. Get rewards you’ll love.
APR and offer terms may vary with individual circumstances, subject to status
|To keep your 0% rates, you'll need to make your minimum payments on time and stay within your credit limit. Otherwise the interest will go back to the purchase rate, which is also the rate you'll pay when your promotional period has ended. If you have a balance transfer, you’ll pay interest on all purchases made once the 0% purchase rate has expired, unless you repay your balance in full.|
Purchase Rate pa
Assumed Credit Limit
|The credit limit, APR and offer terms may vary with individual circumstances, subject to status.|
- Get rewarded – earn points that you can turn into hotel stays, flights and much more
- The ability to earn rewards from everyday purchases like groceries and fuel
Our reward card offers you reward points and more. On top of that, we offer you competitive APRs and the ability to transfer your other balances over at 0% interest for an introductory period so you could potentially save money (handling fees apply).
Got a question?
For Freedom Reward cards only
Now that you've seen the benefits getting a Freedom Reward card can bring, see if you are eligible.
- You have not applied for a Barclaycard in the past 6 months
- You are 18 or older
- You have a personal income over £20,000 per year
- You have lived in the UK for at least the past 2 years
- In the last 6 years, you haven’t had any Individual Voluntary Agreements or County Court Judgments and you have not been declared bankrupt
Apply with more confidence
With our pre-application check – you can find out in 1 minute which card you may be eligible for, without affecting your credit rating.