Reward Credit Cards
Barclaycard Freedom Rewards card
If you like to earn rewards as you spend, the Freedom Rewards card could be perfect for you. You can spend your points at a wide selection of high-street stores, online retailers, restaurants, entertainment venues and charities.
Want to see if you're eligible for a Barclaycard?
Use our quick-and-easy tool that won't impact your credit rating.
See if you’re pre-selected to apply for a Barclaycard
Use our quick and easy pre-completed application form. Subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
Want points every time you spend?
Just collect Freedom points wherever you shop to get Freedom Rewards vouchers.
With Barclaycard Freedom Rewards, every time you spend you collect Freedom points. You can then redeem them for Freedom Rewards vouchers and spend them at our great range of Freedom Partners – choose from cinemas and adventure parks or restaurants and online music stores.
There are 3 ways to make them add up quickly with our Freedom points builder. Rewards start from just 1,750 Freedom points for a £5 voucher.
What is a point worth?
- You'll earn one point for every £1 spent, wherever you spend, home or abroad
- You'll get 2 points for every £1 you spend in UK supermarkets, at petrol stations and with Transport for London (TfL)
- You'll get 3 points for every £1 you spend at selected Freedom partners and the Freedom Rewards store
Barclaycard Freedom Rewards card
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 18 months from account opening (2.9% fee applies)
- 0% interest for 6 months on purchases from account opening
- Earn points everywhere, get rewards you’ll love. Earn Freedom points wherever you shop, and redeem at a range of high street brands, as well as big online names, worthy causes and great places to spend time with your family.
Representative APR – 21.9% APR (variable)
Purchase rate pa – 21.9% pa (variable)
Assumed credit limit – £1,200 (variable)
Subject to application and status
Our selection of cards for you
18.9% APR Representative (variable)
All credit cards
Want to shop now and spread the cost? Looking for your first credit card? Want to earn rewards or transfer balances? Then there could be a Barclaycard that’s perfect for your lifestyle.
Balance-transfer credit cards
If you need flexible ways to pay off your debt, a balance-transfer card could be just what you need. When you move your balance from your existing credit card to a Barclaycard, you could take advantage of interest free periods on your new card.
Purchase-offer credit cards
Spread the cost of purchases with a purchase card. It can be a convenient way for you to make purchases now and pay for them over time.
Want more than just a credit card?
Barclaycard features, extras and benefits.
- Fee Free Friday – buy tickets on a Friday for shows and gigs without paying admin fees
- Presale tickets to shows – beat the crowds to the newest events with presale tickets
- No multiple fees when abroad – just a fee of 2.99% each time you spend abroad
- Your purchases protected – pay with Barclaycard and, as with any credit card, your purchases could be protected if they’re faulty or damaged when you receive them.
- Online account servicing – pay your bill, check your credit limit and manage your account
- Protecting you from fraud – 24/7 monitoring with a text or call if we see suspicious activity
- Account alerts – keep control of your account with free text or email alerts
- Quick ways to pay –contactless lets you make fast, easy and secure payments of £30 and under
- Barclays Mobile Banking and Barclaycard app – your money on the move. Pay bills, check balances, send money, safely and securely
- Easy to get in touch – you can call us from the Barclaycard app anytime and you'll get through without passwords and security questions