Barclays Bank Account
If you’re looking to keep things simple and straightforward, look no further than a Barclays Bank Account.
The Barclays Bank Account is more than just a basic bank account. It's a current account that gives you a contactless debit card, an overdraft 1 and access to Online Banking, with no monthly fee.
What you get
- Online and Telephone Banking (subject to registration)
- A network of more than 1,700 branches
- Barclays debit card for withdrawals of up to £300 a day, subject to available funds
- You can apply for an overdraft 1
- Access to a Personal Reserve 2 that gives you an extra buffer for life's little emergencies
- Draw on cheques paid in before they clear, subject to status and limit
- No monthly fee
1. Overdrafts and Personal Reserve are subject to status and application so the amount offered may be different to that shown on the example. All borrowing is repayable on demand.
2. All charges are variable and we reserve the right to change them from time to time. We're entitlted to withdraw your Reserve at any time and require that you repay the amount outstanding under it. Don't forget that your Reserve is designed for short-term use only. If you use it continuously for more than a few weeks, we may reduce or restrict your Reserve.