Everyday payments made easy
Get total control of your current account with a Barclays debit card.
Bring your debit card to life
Want to add a little of your personality to your card?
Personalising your card lets you add one of your favourite images to your Barclays debit card. It’s completely free 1 and you can do it in a few simple steps. View our personalised card page for more details.
Making payments overseas
Withdrawing cash overseas
Debit card FAQs
Helpful information about your Barclays debit card
Broken or damaged cards
If your card’s suffering from wear and tear, here’s some info that may help.
Things you need to know
1. Debit cards are subject to application and status. Barclays personalised cards are subject to terms and conditions. Image guidelines apply.
2. Terms and conditions of offer: The software comprising Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 (3 user licences), Kaspersky Internet Security Multi–Device 2015 – for Android (single user licence) and Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac (single user licence) is provided by Kaspersky Lab UK Ltd ('Kaspersky Lab'). You’re eligible to receive a 1–year licence for the software from Kaspersky Lab free of charge if you’re registered to use Barclays Online Banking ('Offer'). The Offer excludes all other products offered by Kaspersky Labs. You can exercise this Offer by logging into Barclays Online Banking and following the link to Kaspersky Lab to download the software. Your contract for downloading, installing and/or using the software is with Kaspersky Lab. Usage of the software is subject to a User's Guide (Link opens in a new window) and End User Licence Agreement, which are available for you to read, print or download for the following products:
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
(Link opens in a new window)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 for PC (Link opens in a new window)
Kaspersky Internet Security Multi–Device 2015 for your Android mobile/tablet (Link opens in a new window)
You download, install and/or use the software at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the performance, functionality or suitability of the software for your specifications. All queries regarding the software should be directed to Kaspersky Lab (Link opens in a new window).
This Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. We can vary the terms of this Offer at any time without notice.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 is only available for Windows PCs. Kaspersky Internet Security Multi–Device 2015 is available for Android mobiles and tablets. Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac is available for Mac users.
3. Barclays Premier customers can withdraw up to £990 per day.
4. Barclays will charge you a 2.99% Non–Sterling Cash Fee for using your debit card abroad when making purchases, withdrawing cash or when you receive a refund. This fee will also apply whenever you don’t pay in Sterling, for example, when you shop online at a non–UK website.
On top of this, if you’re getting cash over the counter at a bank abroad (including Barclays), or using an ATM other than a Barclays ATM or an ATM at a Global Alliance member bank , you’ll also be charged a £1.50 Non–Sterling Transaction Fee and the ATM provider may apply other charges.
Visa converts transactions into Sterling using the Visa Exchange Rate on the day it processes the transaction. This date may be different to the day on which the transaction took place. Historic exchange rate information is available on www.visaeurope.com (Link opens in a new window)
For more information, please go to www.barclays.co.uk/debitcardsabroad
5. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges apply.