The Consumer Moneyfacts Awards 2014
Following our win at the 2013 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards for Student Account Provider of the Year with our Student Additions Account , we’ve been nominated in 8 categories for 2014, including:
- Personal Loan Provider of the Year
- Current Account Provider of the Year
- High Street Savings Provider of the Year
And the nominations for Barclays are...
- Current Account Provider of the Year – view our current accounts
- Student Account Provider of Year – find out about student accounts
- High Street Savings Provider of the Year – find out about savings
- Online Banking Provider of the Year – get more info about Online Banking
- High Street Mortgage Provider of the Year – See our mortgages
- Remortgage Buyers' Choice – read more about remortgaging
- Personal Loan Provider of the Year – find out more about personal loans
- Current Account Switching Provider of the Year – find out more about switching
The winners of these independent Moneyfacts Awards are voted for by the people who use the products, and over 80,000 of you voted in the national survey last year. Use the links below to cast your vote now.
What our nominations mean for you
We've been living in challenging times but with our nominations you can rest assured that Barclays products and services have been recognised by an independent organisation such as Moneyfacts. But it doesn't stop there. We're working all the time to act on your feedback and make changes for the better.