Joining Premier in Branch
We currently have two options for joining Premier, depending on whether you’d like a streamlined account or a complete lifestyle package.
Applying in branch:
- A member of our Premier Relationship Team will discuss your needs and provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision on the account that’s right for you. This can typically take up to 60 minutes.
- We'll also need to check your identity and in some cases see proof of address. If you have a UK passport or UK photocard driving licence, great; bring one of those. List of acceptable ID
- If you’re moving from another UK bank, it’ll also help if you can bring along a statement from the last three months – we’ll look to match any existing facilities such as overdraft limits.
After you apply – what happens next:
- If your application is successful, we’ll open your account and give you the sort code and account number immediately.
- We’ll aim to get you everything you need within seven to ten working days.
- If you have any questions, give us a call on 08457 555 555 1 or call into a branch.
- You may need to register for some of the benefits included as part of your account, but your welcome pack will include all the information you need to do this.
Let’s keep in touch – the Premier Relationship Team is here to help you with your financial needs and if you need to speak to them before they have contacted you, just give them a call.