Access your accounts on your mobile phone browser whenever and wherever you like. You can also use Mobile Banking to find your nearest branch or ATM while you're out and about. It's free and fully secure 1.
What you can do
Mobile Banking lets you:
- Check balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make payments
- View mini statements
You can also use Mobile Banking to find your nearest branch or ATM while you’re out and about. Other tools include a currency exchange rate converter and a live stock exchange price index.
All these services have been designed specifically to use on small screens, so you can quickly and easily view the information you need on your smartphone.
How to use it
To use Mobile Banking you’ll need to:
- Have a Barclays current account
- Be registered for Online Banking
- Have a web-enabled mobile 1
To access Mobile Banking, just type Barclays.mobi into your mobile web browser address bar and submit. Log in using the same details you use for Online Banking – so you’ll need your PINsentry or passcode and memorable word. If you’re not registered for Online Banking, you can sign up here .
We’re making the log-in process for Mobile Banking even easier. Find out more
Do you have an iPhone or BlackBerry? Use our web launcher below to get even quicker access to Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking is just as secure as Online Banking and has been designed to work on handsets that support secure browsing of HTML web pages.
You're covered by our
Online Banking Guarantee
while using Mobile Banking.
We also offer Kaspersky Mobile Security Software free of charge for 12 months, which protects your phone from viruses and lets you safeguard your data if your phone is lost or stolen.
Log in to Online Banking now to download the software for free.
Need more information?
Contact the Online Banking Helpdesk on 0845 600 2323 2.
Barclays Mobile Banking smartphone app
Manage your Barclays and Barclaycard accounts on the go
- The Barclays Mobile Banking app is free to download and use – standard network charges apply
- Register your Barclays current account and you can view your other Barclays accounts (including Barclaycard)
- Quick log-in with advanced security solutions to help protect you and your money
- Check your balances, transfer funds and much more 2
- Report a lost or stolen card through the app