Bank when you want to
Telephone Banking offers you an automated, fast-track service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And if you need help, you can speak to an adviser by pressing zero on your phone.
Telephone Banking is secure and confidential. You'll be given a membership number and passcode when you join that you'll need to access your account. 1
What does Telephone Banking allow you to do?
By using our fast-track service, you can:
- Hear your current balance
- Check your latest transactions - what's come in or gone out
- Pay your Barclaycard bill
- Transfer money between your Barclays accounts
- Search for specific payments
- Listen to details of your Standing Orders and Direct Debits
By speaking to an adviser, you can:
- Pay bills
- Order chequebooks
- Stop cheques
- Order travellers cheques
- Change your address details
- Arrange a Barclayloan 2
- Arrange a personal overdraft 2
- Open a new current or savings account
- Get information about Barclays products and services
Accessing Telephone Banking
To use Telephone Banking, you'll need to register. Simply call 08457 555 555 2 and we'll send you a membership number and passcode within five working days.
Once you've received these, you can use Telephone Banking at any time by calling 08457 555 555 2 .