Top-up your mobile at cash machines
Do you have a pay-as-you-go mobile phone?
You can use Barclays cash machines to top-up your mobile phone when you're out and about.
No registration is required, there are no long code numbers and no charges.
It's simple and quick
- All you need is your Barclays debit card and your mobile number. It is simple, quick and convenient
- You can top-up your phone by £10, £15, £20, £30, £40 or £50. The money will be debited from your bank account and credited to your mobile in minutes
- It's available day and night, every day
- You can top-up a mobile for family or friends as well as your own. All you need to know is their mobile number and their network operator
Who can top-up?
You can top-up your mobile at a Barclays cash machine if you're a customer of:
How do I top-up at a Barclays cash machine?
Insert your card and enter your PIN as normal, then follow these steps:
- Select 'Mobile Phone Top-Up' from the screen
- Select your mobile operator
- Choose how much you want to top-up
- Enter your mobile number
You'll get a receipt to confirm the transaction and your mobile will be topped-up and ready to go. And remember there are no fees.
See our interactive top-up demo on how to top-up your mobile phone.
Step 1 - Insert your card and PIN and select the 'Mobile Phone Top-Up' option
Step 2 - Follow the on-screen instructions and select your network from those displayed
Step 3 - Select the amount you wish to top up from the choices available
Step 4 - Carefully enter the number of the mobile phone you wish to top up. Press 'Enter'
Step 5 - Carefully re-enter the number of the mobile phone you wish to top up. Press 'Enter'
Step 6 - Once prompted, remove your card and advice slip. Your mobile is now topped up.
Where can I top-up?
Use our cash machine locator to find your nearest Barclays ATM. Find a cash machine
You can also use any LINK-branded cash machine that shows the Top-Up logo.
Top-up amounts are subject to your debit card daily withdrawal limit. Network operator top-up limits may also apply. If for any reason the top-up amount is not credited to your phone, please contact the customer services department of your mobile network operator.
Barclays is unable to provide refunds for any incorrect mobile number input at the ATM.