Want to know your loan rate?
Check to see if you have a provisional loan limit before you apply – without affecting your credit rating. If you have a current account with us, simply log in to Online Banking or Barclays Mobile Banking, if you’re registered, to find out 1.
All loans are subject to status. Early settlement fees apply.
- Personal price quote – with no credit footprint
- Quick and easy application 2
- Comes with a price guarantee (conditions apply)
4.9% APR Representative
on loans of
£7,500 – £15,000
over 2 – 5 years. (Your rate may differ 3)
Why get a Barclayloan?
Resume an application
How much would you like to borrow?
The calculator results below are based on the representative APR for the amount you enter. Your actual rates and repayments may differ and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.
Premier loan – see how much you could borrow
Get an idea of your loan repayments and rates using our Premier Barclayloan calculator. The results will be based on the representative APR for the amount you enter. Your actual rates and repayments may differ and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. Loans are subject to status. Early settlement fees apply.
The same every month
Total amount payable
Loan required 0
Based on the details you entered
Total amount payable
Interest rate pa (fixed)
Representative APR applies to loans of 0 0
How to apply
If you bank with us, we could tell you your personal loan rate up front – just make sure you’ve read the information on this page before you apply.
Borrowing to suit you
See what options are available. All loans are subject to status.
1. Not all customers can apply for a Barclayloan or view their personalised price quote or provisional loan limit online or in Barclays Mobile Banking. Certain restrictions apply. Contact us to discuss your options.
2. If you apply online, and your application is approved, providing you can print or download your agreement and sign it online between 7am and 10:30pm (on any day), the money is usually transferred to your Barclays current account instantly or within a few hours if you bank with one of the main UK high street banks. Sign online after 10:30pm and it will usually be transferred by 9am the next day.
3. The rate you’re offered may differ from the Representative APR shown and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term.
4. Lines are open daily 8am to 10pm except for UK bank holidays. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges