Finer home insurance
Specialist protection for properties that have 6 bedrooms or more, with valuables worth more than £40,000, fine art, antiques and collectables.
- Designed for properties with a rebuild cost of more than £500,000
- Protect contents worth £80,000 and above and valuable items worth more than £40,000
- You can choose to extend your cover to a second home
What's not covered
The insurer of Barclays home insurance is Gresham Insurance Company Limited, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered Office: 8 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 3NG Registered in England, Registered No. 110410.
* To start earning rewards, you'll need to register for Barclays Blue Rewards and have a suitable Barclays current account. You'll need to pay a £3 monthly fee and have £800 paid into your account every month. £36 a year is based on earning £3 a month for taking out or renewing your personal combined buildings and contents cover or finer home insurance with us after you've joined Barclays Blue Rewards, over the course of 12 months. You will earn £1 a month for taking out or renewing your standalone personal buildings or contents cover with us. £84 a year is based on earning the full £7 Loyalty Reward each month for banking with us over the course of 12 months – you'll get £3.50 cashback monthly for each of your first two Direct Debit payments. Make sure you join Barclays Blue Rewards within the first 30 days of your policy start date to get the Home Insurance Loyalty Reward.
1. Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 8am-1pm. to maintain a high quality service, calls may be monitored or recorded. Calls are free from UK landlines. Call charges