Premier insurance offers
What makes Barclays Insurance different?
Get better service with Barclays Insurance
- Get a dedicated claims manager and direct access to an insurance underwriter with Finer High Value Home Insurance, so you're always dealing with one person
- A comprehensive range of health products means you can protect both your health and your family’s with just 1 provider
Protect your home and your valuable possessions with our combined buildings and contents insurance. Choose the level of cover that suits you best with our range of home insurance products, from standard to finer.
- Buildings insurance up to £500,000
- Contents insurance up to £80,000
Finer High Value Home Insurance
Our Finer High Value Home Insurance is a specialised policy for houses and contents at the higher end of the market. And it includes a dedicated claims manager.
- Buildings insurance over £500,000
- Contents insurance for £80,000 and more (including fine arts, jewellery and antiques)
- Cover for second homes
Simple, great-value life insurance to help give you and your family reassurance that you're covered 1 should the unexpected happen. Monthly premiums from £6.
- Choose from 3 types of cover
- Provides a lump sum on death or diagnosis of terminal illness
- Provided by our insurance partner Aviva 1
Whether you’re off to Malaga or Mongolia, we’ve got you covered. Choose the level of cover that's right for you from our 3 standard options:
- A full year’s cover for all your trips
- Quick but comprehensive insurance for a single holiday 2
- Our long-stay cover for those bigger adventures
2. Barclays Travel Insurance is administered by FirstAssist Insurance Services Limited and underwritten by Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK ) PLC. Both companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority..