Premier insurance offers
Premier home insurance
We offer 2 levels of home insurance cover, Finer High Value Home Insurance and other home insurance 3, and each provides comprehensive buildings and contents insurance you can trust. To choose which home insurance is best suited to your needs, take a look at the key benefits of each below.
Finer High Value Home Insurance
If you’re looking to protect more precious possessions, you might want more cover than a standard policy. If you have contents worth £80,000 or more, or a property with a rebuild value of over £500,000 – our bespoke Finer High Value Home Insurance can protect what’s most valuable to you.
- Tailored cover specifically designed to suit your needs
- Extra cover options for travel and holiday homes
Other home insurance
If you don’t want to tailor your insurance and want a simple way to protect the things you value, our buildings and contents insurance options could suit. You can update your cover at any time from our range of optional extras, to make sure you always have the right level of cover.
- Up to £500,000 buildings cover and £80,000 contents cover
- Optional add-ons including bike and home emergency cover
Simple, great-value life insurance to help give you and your family reassurance that you're covered 1 should the unexpected happen. Monthly premiums from £6.
- Choose from 3 types of cover
- Provides a lump sum on death or diagnosis of terminal illness
- Provided by our insurance partner Aviva 1
Whether you’re off to Malaga or Mongolia, we’ve got you covered. Choose the level of cover that's right for you from our 3 standard options:
- A full year’s cover for all your trips
- Quick but comprehensive insurance for a single holiday 2
- Our long-stay cover for those bigger adventures