Barclays life insurance
Cover for the people you care about the most
- Provides a lump sum on death
- Premiums stay the same throughout the policy term and start from £6
- Apply online
- Provided by our insurance partner Aviva
How it works
Choose your cover
What you need to know
Level term cover
- Provides a fixed lump sum, which stays the same throughout the term
- The lump sum is ideal for covering things like living expenses, mortgage payments, bills or childcare
- The policy will only pay out once within the agreed term and the cover will end. Terms and conditions apply
This button will take you to an external quote page provided by Aviva 1
Life cover calculator
How much Life Cover might I need?
Our calculator gives you an idea of how much life cover you should consider based on the information you supply.
It's only a general guide to help you identify areas and isn't an actual quotation or advise. You should make your own decisions about the terms and level of cover.
You should only include your contribution to the family income, as the calculation is based on 1 person.
For help in contacting an independent financial adviser, you can visit unbiased.co.uk