Barclays life insurance for mortgage holders
Help protect the home they love
- Provides a lump sum on death or diagnosis of terminal illness
- Free advice from a mortgage adviser to help you choose the right level of cover
- Monthly premiums from £6
- Provided by our insurance partner Legal & General
How it works
What you need to know
1. Cover is provided by Legal & General Assurance Society Limited, who are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our mortgage advisers are unable to give you advice on trusts or offer whole of market advice. Trust planning can improve the tax efficiency of your policies and ensure that in the event of the worst happening the money always goes to the intended beneficiaries. If you require independent financial advice you can find an IFA by visiting Unbiased.co.uk .
2.Barclays Direct Mortgages are open Monday to Friday 9am-8pm Sat 9am-2pm. Call charges will apply. Please check with your service provider. For your security and to maintain quality service calls may be monitored and/or recorded.
3. To view Adobe® PDF files you will need Adobe Reader®, available from Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe® and Reader® are the registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. For more information on accessibility please see the Adobe Accessibility site.