1. The insurer of Barclays Home Insurance is Gresham Insurance Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered Office: 8 Surrey Street, Norwich, NR1 3NG. Registered in England. Registered No. 110410. Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 973765. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
2. This offer is only available to new policyholders if you obtain a quote between 7 January 2013 and 7 July 2013 for Barclays Home Insurance and you purchase the policy before the quote expires. The quote will be valid for 90 days and will show the premium for your first year, with 2 months already deducted.
The offer is not available for policies purchased from an aggregator or other price-comparison website. Prices on aggregator sites may be lower.
The loyalty offer in the second and third years of your policy is only available if your policy is renewed from the day after the end date of your previous year’s policy.
If you pay your premium in monthly instalments, you will not pay for the final 2 months of the first year of your policy. If you renew your policy, you will not pay for the final month in the second and third years of your policy.
If you pay for your premium in a lump sum at the start of your policy, your premium will be reduced by 2/12ths in the first year of your policy. If you renew your policy, your premium will be reduced by 1/12th in the second and third years of your policy.
If you cancel your policy, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund of the premium paid, less the cancellation fee. Home emergency and Legal expenses are exempt from refund of premium. Full cancellation rights are available in the policy document.
This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. If the offer is withdrawn, any quotes previously obtained will be valid for the original 90 day period.
3. Discount between 10% to 22% depending on your personal circumstances and subject to minimum premiums. Home Emergency Cover and Legal Cover are excluded within the online discount offer.
4. Based on a customer aged 18-25 taking out Travel Essentials cover for a week trip to Europe. Excess £150, baggage and personal money excluded. IPT at 20%.
5. Barclays Travel Insurance is administered by FirstAssist Insurance Services Limited and underwritten by Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) PLC. Both companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
6. The 25% discount comprises of a 15% online discount and a further 10% discount for ALL new and existing Student Additions Account holders. Please note that the online discount is subject to change and we reserve the right to amend the level of discount without notice. The Student Additions 10% discount offer ends 30 June 2013 but may be withdrawn at anytime. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please read the policy documents so you know what’s covered and what’s not.
7. Terms and conditions apply.
8. Please note that the online discount is subject to change and we reserve the right to amend the level of discount without notice.
9. Travel Plus policies only.
10. Includes 10% discount.
11. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please read the full policy document so that you know what’s covered, and what’s not.
12. Life Insurance is arranged by Barclays Bank PLC through Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited and provided and underwritten by Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited, 2 Rougier Street, York YO90 1UU. Registered in England No. 3253947. Aviva Life & Pensions UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). FSA Registration No. 185896. Member of the Association of British Insurers.
13. Legal & General Assurance Society Limited Registered in England No. 166055 Registered office: One Coleman Street, London EC2R 5AA.
14. The Insurer is Aviva Insurance Limited, registered in Scotland No. SC 2116. Registered Office Pitheavlis, Perth, Scotland PH2 0NH.
15. Purchase a Life Insurance policy between 11 May and 14 June 2013 (the offer period) in branch, over the phone or online and you'll receive £30 cashback. Providing you have paid your first month's premium. You will receive the cashback as a cheque within 90 days from the date the policy was purchased. The offer is only available on one Life Insurance policy per customer, purchased during the offer period. If you purchase more than one Life Insurance policy during this period, you will only be entitled to a maximum of £30 cashback.