More about Life Insurance from Aviva
We've compiled a range of information to help you decide if Life Insurance from Aviva is right for you. The insurance is provided on a non-advised basis and so we will not make a recommendation about the suitability of this plan for your demands and needs.
Choose your cover in 3 steps
Step 1 – Select the type of cover you want
Level term life insurance – this cover remains the same throughout the term of the policy.
Decreasing term life insurance - your coverage decreases each month, usually to cover a repayment mortgage or similar obligation.
Family decreasing term life insurance – provides a lump sum to compensate for the loss of your income
Step 2 – Choose the term that’s right for you
From 1 to 51 years to match your needs and depending on your circumstances. Our policies range from 1 to 51 years to suit all your needs.
Step 3 – Pick the amount of coverage you need
You can choose the monthly payment you can afford to pay or you can choose the amount of cover you would like.
This product could meet your needs if...
- You know the type of cover you want and don’t need advice.
- You have financial commitments and dependants but no existing life cover in place.
- You have cover for a specific need (ie to cover a mortgage) and your circumstances have changed, for example you've just got married or had a child.
- You want to provide for loved ones should the worst happen.
Life Insurance from Aviva
- Choose from 3 types of cover – level cover, decreasing cover for a mortgage or decreasing cover for family income
- Provides a lump sum on death or diagnosis of terminal illness
- Provided by our insurance partner Aviva 1
1. Please note that the online discount is subject to change and we reserve the right to amend the level of discount without notice.