Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance is no longer available.
If you’ve already taken out a policy, you’ll continue to receive cover, and can use the following numbers:
If you hold an Aviva policy (policy number starting with BA) contact 0845 3016367.2
If you hold an AIG policy (policy number starting with 040) contact 0845 6770089.3
Personal Accident from Aviva 1 provides help for you and your family with a financial cushion if you are injured (exclusions apply) or die as a result of an accident.
You are covered worldwide, 24/7 against permanent and some temporary injuries sustained as a result of an accident. The product is suitable for anyone aged of 18-69 who wants financial protection for themselves and their families in the event of an accident.
- Choose either Gold or Platinum cover level options
- Up to £500,000 in cash benefits if you suffer an accident
- Lump sum to help your family or loved ones if you die
- Premiums stay the same for the whole policy term
- No medical required or health questionnaires to fill out
- Gold Cover premiums start at £7.99 a month
Further terms, conditions and exclusions apply – make sure you read your Personal Accident Policy Document so you know what's covered and what's not.
There are instances where your plan does not pay out, such as if your injuries are:
- Self inflicted
- A result of sickness or disease
- A result of your participation in, practising or training for any sport as a professional sportsperson
- Stress fractures, sprains and strains
Further terms, conditions and exclusions apply – make sure you read our Personal Accident Policy Document 900 KB 2 so you know what's covered and what's not.