Single trip travel insurance
Get a 20% discount when you buy online
Provides the cover you need. Not the cover you don’t.
- Choose your cover and limits
- Suitable for single trips of up to 60 days
- Travel insurance tailored for you 1
All our policies cover these things. But you choose what level of cover best suits your needs.
- Medical emergency and repatriation
- Cancellation/ Cutting short your trip
- Travel delay compensation
- Missed departure
- Delayed baggage compensation
- Personal liability
- Hospital benefit
- Legal advice and expenses
Choose a policy that includes cover for those special trips, at an extra cost.
- Independent travel
- Family or couple cover 2
- Personal accident
- Personal baggage
- Personal money
- Winter sports
- Hijack and mugging benefit
Everyone covered by the policy needs to:
- Be under 79 years old
- Live in the UK (not including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands)
- Let us know about any pre-existing medical conditions or you won't be covered
If you don't meet these requirements, we may still be able to cover you. You just won't be able to get a quick quote and buy online. Call us on 0800 107 7168 3 to discuss your needs.
Tailor your policy now
Use our quick quote tool to tailor your single trip travel insurance policy, and see how different coverage options change the total cost of your policy in real time.
Want more details?
Our quick quote tool gives more information about the coverage options for our single trip travel insurance. But it’s important you read the policy details before buying so you know exactly what’s covered and what’s not, as terms, conditions and exclusions apply. If you’re unsure about anything, just give us a call on 0800 107 7168 3 and we’ll walk you through it.
1. Barclays Travel Insurance is arranged and administered by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited. Registered Office: Chancery House, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey SM1 1JB. Registered in England & Wales No. 4617110. Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 310671. This policy is underwritten by Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V. who is supervised in Belgium by the National Bank of Belgium and the Financial Services and Markets Authority, and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.
2. A family policy covers couples (either married or partners who have lived together for over 6 months) plus up to 6 children under the age of 16 or under the age of 23 and in full time education at the start of the insurance period belonging to either you or your spouse/partner, including legally adopted or fostered children. Children are only covered when travelling with you or your spouse/partner. Single parent family policies are also available. A couple policy covers couples (either married or partners who have lived together for over 6 months).
3. Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 8am-7pm, Saturday and 9am-5pm Sunday. Calls may be monitored or recorded. Call charges
4. To view PDF files, you will need a PDF file viewer installed on your computer.