Whether you’re importing or exporting, a currency account can reduce your exposure to exchange rate fluctuations and help simplify international payments.
We offer currency accounts in most foreign currencies, enabling you to conduct business in a foreign currency as easily as you do in sterling. There’s no minimum balance required to open an account, and if you subscribe to our free Barclays Business Abroad package we’ll waive the quarterly fees for your currency accounts - £7.50 for Euro accounts and £7.00 for all other currencies.
- Reduces your exposure to exchange rate fluctuations
- Simplifies the payment and receipt of foreign currencies – there’s no need to transfer funds to a sterling account
- Accessible 24 hours a day through telephone banking
- Transactions in euros and US and Canadian dollars are settled on the same day – transactions in other currencies in just 2 working days
- Reduces administration and foreign exchange costs
Looking to open a currency account?
If you already have a Barclays Business account, just contact us on 0845 605 2345 1 to find out more.
If you don’t, please call 0800 515 462 2 and we’ll book you an appointment with a local Business Manager.