Currency Treasury Deposit Account
This business deposit account is available in all major currencies and the rates closely reflect those available on the London euro-currency markets.
Key features & benefits
To open a business deposit account you’ll need US$50,000 (or the equivalent in your chosen currency) that you can lock away for an agreed period to get a guaranteed return.
- Deposit your business funds for a fixed term, ranging from 1 day to 5 years, to suit your individual business requirements (withdrawals can’t be made during the term of the deposit)
- Available in most currencies (the minimum balance requirement varies according to the term of the deposit). Speak to your Barclays Business Manager for details
- The interest rate is fixed for the term of the deposit so you’re protected from adverse movements in currency interest rates
- You can reduce exchange risk and administration using this product to match incoming and outgoing currency funds
- Tailor a package to meet your individual business or personal needs, whether your priority is a guaranteed return or protection against exchange risk
- Attractive fixed rates of return linked to the London euro-currency markets
- Reduced exchange rate risk and administration
- For sums of US$50,000 (or equivalent) or over – no maximum on your balance (details of minimum balances for currencies are available on request)
- Choice of fixed periods from 1 day to 5 years
For details of our rates – current and historic – see Rates and charges