International banking services
International trade opens up your business to untold opportunities. Whether you’re taking your first steps or just looking to grow, we're dedicated to providing you all the services and support you need to trade abroad.
The guidance and support you need
We've designed our international help & support area to address any questions you might have about doing business abroad.
- Exchange rate risk explained
- How to get paid
- Understand credit risk
- Guides and articles to point the way
Barclays Business Abroad
This is our package of discounts and banking tools designed with the international trader in mind. A subscription to Barclays Business Abroad includes:
- Free Introduction to International Trade workshop
- Free currency accounts
- Free exchange rate alerts
- 25% discount on export document preparation services
- 25% discount on international payment fees
- 40% discount on international business reports
Foreign currency accounts
Our currency accounts are essential if you're dealing with multiple currencies, helping you to minimise the effect of exchange rate fluctuations by giving you the ability to make and receive payments in the currency you trade in.
- Currency current accounts
- Currency savings accounts