Your loan options
A Barclayloan can pay for a new car, home improvements or lots of other things, or help you combine your borrowing into a single loan.
- Our lowest Barclayloan rate ever: 4.3% APR representative on loans of £7,500 to £15,000 1 for terms between 2 and 5 years
- You could get your money straightaway 2 if you apply online and your application is approved
- Price guarantee: if you find a like-for-like loan with lower monthly repayments, we'll match it and give you £50 4
If you already have a Barclayloan, you can apply to borrow more money in Online Banking 3 – whether it’s for a special purchase, to make home improvements or to consolidate your debts. Just top up your existing loan or take out a new one.
- Borrow up to a total of £35,000. Subject to status
- Log in to Online Banking to see if you have a provisional top-up limit (without affecting your credit rating)
- See if you can top up your loan using our app – If you haven’t registered yet, find out what our mobile banking app could do for you.
Homeowner loans are secured on your home and can be used for such things as improving your property and consolidating loans.
- Loans arranged by Freedom Finance and introduced by Barclays
- Loans of between £3,000 and £250,000 for UK homeowners
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
If you take out a Professional and Career Development Loan while you're on a vocational course, the government will pay your interest while you study.
- Offers financial assistance while you improve your prospects
- The government pays your interest while you study
- Pay nothing until 2 months after you finish your course
Other types of borrowing
Whether you're looking to make a balance transfer or for rewards when you make purchases, our range of credit cards is designed to suit you.
- Check if you're eligible without affecting your credit rating
- Log in to Online Banking and apply using our pre-completed form