A personal loan for you
A Barclayloan is a simple way to borrow, with a fixed interest rate that’s personal to you. Our personalised loans are subject to status and early settlement fees apply, but we could tell you what your actual loan rate is before you apply – without it affecting your credit score.
- Find out your personal price quote
- Simple online application
- Quick access to your funds1
4.9% APR Representative
on loans of
£7,500 – £15,000
over 2 – 5 years. (Your rate may differ 2)
Other borrowing options
Whatever you’re borrowing for, we should have loans to suit your needs. Subject to status.
Looking for some help?
Whether you’re wondering if you can get a loan or how to get out of debt, our guides are here to help.
1. If you apply online, and your application is approved, providing you can print or download your agreement and sign it online between 7am and 10:30pm (on any day), the money is usually transferred to your Barclays current account instantly or within a few hours if you bank with one of the main UK high street banks. Sign online after 10:30pm and it will usually be transferred by 9am the next day.
2. The rate you’re offered may differ from the Representative APR shown and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term.
3. Lines are open Monday-Sunday 8am-9pm, and bank holidays 8am-6pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges
The rate you’re offered may differ from the representative APR shown – and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. The Barclayloan advertised here is available over terms of between 2 to 5 years, with a maximum APR of 26.9%.