- Loans provided by Freedom Finance, who have an agreement with Barclays to arrange home loans2 for Barclays customers
- The loan will be with a reputable lender from their panel and there may be a fee, which will be added to the loan amount. If you arrange a loan through Freedom Finance, Barclays will receive commission.
To find our more about Homeowner loans, please call us on 0800 183 0513 1
If you wish to review your existing mortgage arrangements, you can speak to a Woolwich Mortgage Adviser by visiting your local branch or calling 0800 316 5500 1
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
A referral to Freedom Finance is not an indication that your subsequent application for credit will be successful.
To be eligible for a Homeowner loan, you must be:
- A homeowner residing in the UK
- Minimum household income of £8,000 per annum
- Minimum age of 18 years
This loan could suit you if:
- You're looking to borrow up to £250,000
- You own your own home
- You're looking to consolidate your debts and improve your home