What are my options?
- Apply online for a Barclayloan Plus of between £5,000 and £25,000 and you could have the money in your account instantly 5
- Looking for a large loan? Call your Premier Banking Manager about a Premier Flexiloan if you're thinking about a loan 2 larger than £25,000
Existing Premier customers can apply online and could get an instant decision for loans up to £25,000. Loans are subject to status.
- Existing Premier customers may be eligible for our lowest rate 3
- 5.1% APR representative on Barclayloan Plus loans of £5,000 to £25,000 1 when you apply online or over the phone (subject to eligibility criteria)
- Price guarantee: Find a cheaper loan and we’ll match it. And give you £50 4
- You could get the money in your account instantly 5
The Premier Flexiloan is one of the Premier services that can be customised to your specific needs. It offers:
- Unsecured loans of £25,100 and above
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 60 months
- Up to 12 months with no repayments. The total amount repayable plus interest is paid at the end of the term
- A decision usually within 24 hours
The Premier Flexiloan is subject to status and application and is only available to Premier Banking customers who earn more than £75,000 per year or have more than £50,000 in savings with us. A loan arrangement fee will apply.
To find out more about the Premier Flexiloan, or to apply, please call your Premier Banking Manager directly or call 0800 111 777 5 to book an appointment.
2. The Lending Code. Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. The Lending Code sets minimum standards of good practice when dealing with certain customers in the UK in relation to loans, current account overdrafts, charge cards and credit cards. Further details can be found at: Lending Standards Board
3. The rate you are offered is based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. It may also vary based on whether you choose to apply online, in a branch or over the telephone. Eligibility criteria and conditions apply. You must be a UK resident to apply. The rate offered may differ from the representative APR.
4. If you’re offered a better deal on an unsecured loan from another provider and claim within 30 days after your Barclayloan/Barclayloan Plus has been approved, we’ll pay you the difference each month, plus a one off payment of £50. The one off payment of £50 is payable after you make your first monthly repayment. Price Guarantee terms and conditions
5. Only available to customers who are registered for Barclays Online Banking and who log in to apply using PINsentry or their passcode and memorable word.
We'll transfer the money to your Barclays current account instantly on any day as long as you apply in Online Banking, your loan is approved, you can print off or download your agreement and sign it in Online Banking between 7am and 11pm. Sign online after 11pm and we’ll usually transfer the money by 9am the next day.
If you’ve got an existing loan with Barclays and are taking out additional borrowing*, if you sign your agreement in Online Banking between 7am and 6pm, you’ll usually receive your money within 1 hour. Sign online after 6pm and we’ll usually transfer the money by 9am the next day.
*Applying for additional borrowing as part of your existing loan with Barclays is not available via Online Banking. However, if your application is approved via telephony, you will have the option to sign your agreement online to receive your funds within 1 hour.
If you’re not registered for Online Banking or you’ve forgotten your log-in details, you’ll need your Barclays debit card to register and/or sign.
No internet access? We’ll post your agreement to you for you to sign and return. We’ll transfer the money into your account as soon as we receive the signed agreement.