Barclays Pingit help
Sending and receiving money
Barclays Pingit is the new service from Barclays that allows you to send and receive money using just a mobile number.
You'll need to register to send or receive payments using Barclays Pingit. You’ll find full details on how the service works below, including videos on how to get started.
How Barclays Pingit works
- How does Barclays Pingit work?
Do I need to be a Barclays customer to send money using Barclays Pingit?
Registering to use Barclays Pingit
- How do I register on my smartphone to use Barclays Pingit?
- How do I register to receive payments only?
- How do I register additional phone numbers to my Barclays Pingit account?
Can I register joint accounts?
Making and receiving payments
- How do I make a Barclays Pingit payment?
- How do I know if I have received money?
- How much money can I send and receive per day?
- What is the difference between indicative rate and guaranteed rate?
- What are the requirements for sending international payments with Barclays Pingit?
- Are there any fees and charges for international payments made with Barclays Pingit?
- What are the processing times for international payments made with Barclays Pingit?
- Which countries accept Barclays Pingit payments?
- Does an international payment recipient need to be registered with a phone banking service or be a Barclays customer?
- How do I cancel the service?
- How do I register a new current account, phone number or handset to Barclays Pingit?
- I've sent a payment to the wrong mobile phone number
- I've been sent a payment but I didn't register within 24 hours
- I've lost/forgotten my Mobile Verification Code or Account Verification Code
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- I've started registration but the application crashed/my phone has lost power
I no longer want to receive ‘Request a payment’ notifications. Can I disable this function?