Download the Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark
Tell your customers that you accept Barclays Pingit 1
- Download the Barclays Pingit
Acceptance Mark 2
- Available in high and low resolution
- Available in full colour or black and white
What are the benefits of using the Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark?
- Display the mark on your website, email signature or social media pages or use it on company stationery, business cards or in-store posters
- Customers will know they can pay you quickly and simply using your mobile number
- Simple to download and display – just use it like you would any digital image.
View our user guide
Barclays Pingit acceptance mark
To start the download, read the terms and accept them at the end.
Terms and conditions
The Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark can be used to indicate that you accept Barclays Pingit payments from your customers.
The Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark can only be used by business customers registered for Barclays Pingit.
You can download the Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark from our website.
The Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark, including all design elements thereof and the trademark ‘Barclays Pingit’ are trademarks and the intellectual property of Barclays.
You may not copy, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute the Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark without our prior written permission.
You must only download the mark directly from our website.
We reserve the right to terminate your right to use the Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark and to demand that you stop and remove use of the mark if any of these terms are not adhered to.
All use that you make of the acceptance mark will be for the benefit of Barclays and you acknowledge that we may at our sole option withdraw the acceptance mark from use at any time.
By downloading the Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark, you confirm you are authorised to download mark and accept our terms and conditions and any rules or guidance we give you on using the acceptance mark.
Rules for using the mark
You must use the low resolution Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark in full, using the dimensions height: 62pix/220mm and width: 156pix/55mm. The high resolution version cannot be larger than A3 – height 297mm and width 420mm. You may not edit, modify, change, alter, crop or otherwise adapt this mark in any way.
The Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark must have a clear space all around it, equal to the height of our Barclays eagle logo.
The Barclays Pingit Acceptance Mark can only be used to demonstrate to customers that you accept Barclays Pingit payments, and not for any other means or purposes.
1. Terms and conditions apply. You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or above to use Barclays Pingit. You can download the app and register to send and receive payments. To make payments, you must have a Barclays current account. If you hold your business current account at another UK bank, or don’t have a smartphone you can register online to receive payments only.
Payments in sterling to UK mobile numbers only. Minimum payment of £1, daily payment limits up to £300 per day subject to available funds. If you have any pending receipts, you must register within 24 hours or these will be cancelled.
The Barclays Pingit app only works with Android 2.2 and above, iOS 4.2 and above and BlackBerry OS 5.0 and above. You may be charged by your service provider for mobile or internet use. Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions. We can refuse to register you for Barclays Pingit or place limits on how you use it.
The acceptance mark is a trademark of Barclays. All use that you make of the trade mark will be for the benefit of Barclays and we may at our sole option withdraw the trademark from use at any time.