Mobile Banking Guarantee
When you use any of Barclays Mobile Banking services, you’re automatically protected by the Mobile Banking Guarantee if you fall victim to fraud. Our mobile phone fraud protection means we’ll refund any money that is taken from your account if you are an innocent victim of fraud.
Our promise to you
In the unlikely event that you fall victim to fraud on any of Barclays Mobile Banking services, we guarantee to cover your loss, providing that:
- You haven’t given your Barclays Mobile Banking or Barclays Pingit 5-digit passcode to someone else
- You haven’t sent us incorrect payment instructions
- You’ve taken reasonable care when using Barclays Mobile Banking services
- You let us know as soon as possible of any security breach, including potential breaches
- You haven’t acted fraudulently
You’ve complied with the security requirements outlined in our Mobile Banking
terms & conditions
How else are we protecting you?
- One secure log-in protects your accounts and Barclays Mobile Banking and Barclays Pingit automatically log you out when you navigate away from the app or if you haven’t used it in 10 minutes
- If you’re an Online Banking user, the Mobile PINsentry function in Barclays Mobile Banking app provides an extra level of protection for your more security-sensitive transactions, keeping your money safe from fraudsters