Mobile Banking Protection
When you use Barclays Mobile Banking, you're automatically protected in the event of fraud.
We also offer advanced security solutions to help protect you and your money, including one secure log-in to protect your accounts, and Mobile PINsentry to protect your most sensitive transactions in Online Banking.
You can use our Mobile Banking service to:
- Check your balance
- View mini-statements
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make payments to new and existing beneficiaries
How to get on the Mobile site
Already a registered Online Banking customer?
- All you need to do is start the web browser application on your phone, type www.barclays.mobi/business in your browser and submit.
- Then simply log in as you would through your PC using PINsentry, or your passcode if you don't have your PINsentry card reader.
Not yet registered?
To get Mobile Banking you need to register for Online Banking first. We'll provide step-by-step instructions if you've just joined and want to know how to get started with Online Banking.
Other free mobile services – open to all users
Go to www.barclays.mobi/business now to sample our services without logging in
- Find a branch
- Check exchange rates
- Get contact information for Barclays
Barclays Text Alerts
Barclays Text Alerts 2 allow you to keep track of your money by receiving texts to your mobile phone. You choose the information you wish to receive and when you'd like to receive it. It's that simple.