Barclays loyalty mortgages
Whether you’re buying a new home or looking to remortgage, you could get better mortgage deals with Barclays loyalty mortgages.
Barclays Personal current account customers could get lower application fees on their mortgages.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
What are the loyalty mortgage deal conditions?
- Loyalty is an uncomplicated business, so we’ve kept things simple. If you have had an open and active Barclays Personal current account that has been credited with a minimum of £800 in each of the last 3 months, you could be eligible
- Plus, you can include transfers-in from any other Barclays accounts as part of the £800
- Customers must be 18 years or over to apply for a mortgage
There is a minimum of 1 Barclays loyalty mortgage for each mortgage type available through Barclays standard range: Fixed Rate, Tracker and Offset.
Our residential products
|2 Year Fixed Barclays loyalty mortgages**||2.54% until 30 Sept '16||3.89% (BBBR + 3.39%) variable for the remaining term*||3.8% APR||£499||75% (max) of the value of your home||3% of the balance repaid until 30 Sept '16|
|2 Year Fixed Barclays loyalty mortgages**||2.25% until 30 Sept '16||3.89% (BBBR + 3.39%) variable for the remaining term*||3.7% APR||£499||60% (max) of the value of your home||3% of the balance repaid until 30 Sept '16|
|2 Year Fixed Barclays loyalty mortgages**||2.75% until 30 Sept '16||3.89% (BBBR + 3.39%) variable for the remaining term*||3.8% APR||£499||80% (max) of the value of your home||3% of the balance repaid until 30 Sept '16|
|2 Year Fixed Barclays loyalty mortgages**||3.24% until 30 Sept '16||4.24% (BBBR + 3.74%) variable for the remaining term *||4.2% APR||£499||85% (max) of the value of your home||3% of the balance repaid until 30 Sept '16|
|2 Year Fixed Barclays loyalty mortgages**||4.19% until 30 Sept '16||4.24% (BBBR + 3.74%) variable for the remaining term *||4.4% APR||£499||90% (max) of the value of your home (max loan £500k)||3% of the balance repaid until 30 Sept '16|
A written personalised Key Facts Illustration is available from any Barclays branch, from Barclays Direct Mortgages on 0845 677 0002 4 or from this website.
Information about our flexible mortgage products:
- No higher lending charge
- Applications are subject to status and applicants must be 18 years old or older
- Mortgages are subject to valuation (maximum loan-to-value ratio 90%, or less than 90% with a Barclays Mortgage Current Account that has an agreed Reserve facility)
- All flexible mortgages require a Barclays Mortgage Current Account
- A first charge over your property is required
- We strongly recommended that you have life assurance in place to cover the full amount of all sums you borrow from us in the event of your death
- Mortgages are available on interest-only and repayment bases. For an interest-only mortgage, it is your responsibility to ensure that a suitable repayment plan is in place to pay off your total mortgage balance at the end of the agreed term. For a repayment mortgage, you are responsible for making sure all payments to the repayment plan are kept up to date and for checking regularly that the repayment plan is on target to repay the amount outstanding on the mortgage at the end of the agreed term
- Woolwich mortgages must normally be repaid by the time you retire or reach the age of 70 years, whichever is sooner, and are not available for business purposes
- We are a responsible lender, and when considering your application for borrowing we will appraise your financial circumstances. And remember, if you should run into difficulty, please contact us immediately
- Telephone calls may be recorded or monitored
- The mortgaged property must be situated in the United Kingdom, which is England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom
- All rates and charges quoted are correct at the time this site was last updated
- The mortgages featured are only available for residential purposes
- Woolwich Switch & Save™ mortgages are only available to new customers remortgaging with us who are coming from another lender, ie not Barclays or The Woolwich
- If you remortgage with us and are coming from another lender you may have to pay your present lender an early repayment charge. Other associated fees may apply; speak to your current mortgage provider for details
How to complain:
- We are committed to providing a high standard of service to you and all of our customers. We have a set procedure that enables us to investigate and sort out complaints quickly and fairly
- If you want to complain about this application or the service you've received, you may do so in person, by telephone or in writing by post or email
- Details of our complaints-handling procedures are available on request from any branch or our Customer Service team on 0800 33 44 99 5 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm). Alternatively, you can read our Complaints Commitment
Tariff of charges
You can download our tariff of charges for our mortgage range here.
Alternatively, you can get our tariff of charges in Braille, large print or audio tape/CD by calling 0800 400 100 5 (via Text Direct if appropriate).
2. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Read our call charges and information
3. To view Adobe® (PDF) files you will need Adobe® Reader®, available from Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe® and Reader® are the registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. For more information on accessibility please see the Adobe Accessibility site.
* BBBR = Barclays Bank Base Rate which is currently 0.50% (effective 6 March 2009)
** Subject to status and availability. To qualify for Barclays loyalty mortgages, customers must have an open and active Barclays Personal current account that has been credited with a minimum of £800 in each of the last three months. Customers must be 18 years or over to apply for a mortgage.