Our mortgage calculator is designed to help you determine how much you could afford to borrow and how much your monthly payments may be for residential mortgages. For Buy to Let and Family Springboard mortgages, please call us on 0845 070 1723 1.
The calculator provides an illustration only and does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Calculations results should not be considered as a quote. Make sure you read the separate Key Facts Illustration before making a mortgage decision.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
This mortgage type is not available based on your search criteria.
|Product name||For comparison||Next steps|
|Initial interest rate||Follow on interest rate|
- Make sure you obtain a separate Key Fact Illustration before you make a decision
- Applications are subject to standard lending criteria and all loans are subject to status
- See our full product range All rates 210 KB
- Download our tariff of charges for our mortgage range Tariff of charges 260 KB
- Legal information
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
A written personalised Key Facts Illustration is available from any Barclays branch, from Barclays Direct Mortgages on 0845 677 0002 4 or from this website.
Information about our flexible mortgage products:
- No higher lending charge.
- Applications are subject to status and applicants must be 18 years old or older. - Mortgages are subject to valuation (maximum loan-to-value ratio 90%, or less than 90% with a Barclays Mortgage Current Account that has an agreed Reserve facility).
- All flexible mortgages require a Barclays Mortgage Current Account.
- A first charge over your property is required.
- We strongly recommended that you have life assurance in place to cover the full amount of all sums you borrow from us in the event of your death
- Mortgages are available on interest-only and repayment bases. For an interest-only mortgage, it is your responsibility to ensure that a suitable repayment plan is in place to pay off your total mortgage balance at the end of the agreed term. For a repayment mortgage, you are responsible for making sure all payments to the repayment plan are kept up to date and for checking regularly that the repayment plan is on target to repay the amount outstanding on the mortgage at the end of the agreed term.
- Woolwich mortgages must normally be repaid by the time you retire or reach the age of 70 years, whichever is sooner, and are not available for business purposes.
- We are a responsible lender, and when considering your application for borrowing we will appraise your financial circumstances. And remember, if you should run into difficulty, please contact us immediately.
'The Woolwich' and 'Woolwich' are trademarks of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
- Telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
- The mortgaged property must be situated in the United Kingdom, which is England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom.
- All rates and charges quoted are correct at the time this site was last updated.
- The mortgages featured are only available for residential purposes. - Woolwich Switch & Save™ mortgages are only available to new customers remortgaging with us who are coming from another lender, ie not Barclays or The Woolwich.
- If you remortgage with us and are coming from another lender you may have to pay your present lender an early repayment charge. Other associated fees may apply; speak to your current mortgage provider for details.
How to complain:
- We are committed to providing a high standard of service to you and all of our customers. We have a set procedure that enables us to investigate and sort out complaints quickly and fairly.
- If you want to complain about this application or the service you've received, you may do so in person, by telephone or in writing by post or email.
- Details of our complaints-handling procedures are available on request from any branch or our Customer Service team on 0800 33 44 99 5 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm). Alternatively, you can read our Complaints Commitment.
'The Woolwich' and 'Woolwich' are trademarks of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Barclays Bank PLC registered in England. Registered number 1026167. Registered office 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
Barclays Insurance Services Limited. Registered Number: 973765. Registered in England. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.