Family Springboard Mortgage
She wants to get on the property ladder. He wants to help but doesn't want to sacrifice his retirement savings.
Now they can do both.
Introducing the Family Springboard Mortgage – helping buyers get on or move up the property ladder.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Choose from our range of mortgages
With an offset mortgage, you can use the balance in your savings and current accounts to reduce the outstanding mortgage balance you’re charged interest on.
- Use the offset benefit to reduce your monthly mortgage repayments or the term of your mortgage
- Still keep instant access to your savings
- Manage your mortgage online and make transfers when it suits you
Buy to Let mortgages
We have a choice of tracker and fixed-rate mortgages specifically designed for buy-to-let investors.
- Terms of 5 to 25 years
- Borrow up to £5 million on an unlimited number of properties
- Repayments on an interest-only or capital repayment basis
Whether you’re buying a new home or looking to remortgage, you could get a better mortgage deal with a Barclays loyalty mortgage.
- Barclays Premier current account customers could get lower application fees on their mortgages
- Terms & conditions and eligibility criteria apply
Additional mortgage borrowing
A Woolwich mortgage gives you 2 ways to borrow against any equity in your home.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.