Online banking for business
Business banking at your fingertips
Do all your day-to-day banking at a time and place that suits you, whether you're at the office, out at meetings or on holiday.
Barclays Online Banking is safe, secure and easy to use. All you need is a Barclays account and an internet connection.
Registration is straightforward
Registering your business account for Online Banking is easy and should take no more than 10 minutes. While completing the form, please don’t use the browser’s ‘back’ button or you’ll lose the information you entered.
Please have the following to hand:
- The debit card or Barclaycard for your business account
- Your account number and sort code
The benefits of Online Banking
Easy, personalised log in
- Choose the log-in details you prefer to use – membership number, debit card number or sort code and account number
- Set up a passcode to log in without PINsentry
Making and receiving payments
- Make daily international payments of up to £100,000
- Make guaranteed same-day payments to UK accounts
- Track your payments
- Set up standing orders
- View and cancel Direct Debits
- Dual Authorisation makes it easy to co-sign third-party payments online
Everyday business banking
- View and download up to 7 years of statements online
- Download your transactions into spreadsheets or accountancy packages
- Store business documents safely online using Barclays Cloud It 1
- Use Barclays Net if your business has more complex UK and international needs
- Dual Authorisation makes it easy to pay third parties if your business requires 2 people to authorise payments. Register in your local branch or call us on 0345 605 2345 2
It's safe and secure
We’re using the most advanced security systems to keep your details safe.