The Lending Code. Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. The Lending Code sets minimum standards of good practice when dealing with certain customers in the UK in relation to loans, current account overdrafts, charge cards and credit cards. Further details can be found at:
1. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the features and benefits of the above accounts. Ensure you read the policy summary to understand what is and isn't covered.
2. Overdrafts are subject to application and status. They are repayable on demand. All rates and charges are variable and we reserve the right to change them from time to time.
3. To be eligible for this account at 19 years of age and beyond, you should be in further education or taking a gap year before starting a full-time higher education course.
4. Overdrafts and Personal Reserves are subject to status and application so the amount offered may be different to that shown on the example. All borrowing is repayable on demand. For full details, see our
5. Barclays Features Store
– terms and conditions apply. You can use the Barclays Features Store online, in branch or by calling us, to add a Feature or Pack to a Barclays Bank Account or Premier Current Account. Packs are available for a monthly fee. You may need to register or apply for certain Features. These may also incur separate fees or charges. The Barclays Features Store cannot be used for certain accounts. For more information and to read the terms and conditions visit
6. Eligible accounts – My Packs are only available to Barclays Bank Account with Overdraft Tier and Premier Current Account customers. Features are available on all Barclays current accounts except for Cash Card and accounts for children.