Barclays introduces Aviva Life Insurance
Simple, easy to arrange life insurance that can give you and your family peace of mind with premiums starting from £5 a month - which works out at just 17p per day.To continue, get a quote from Aviva. 1
Why take out a life insurance policy?
- Get a quick quote in under two minutes and be covered online in just 15 minutes 1
- Premiums available from £5 a month, which is just 17p per day
- 10% online discount when you buy online
- Receive £15 Marks & Spencer vouchers from Aviva when you make your third monthly payment
- Monthly premiums will stay the same throughout the policy term
- A 35-year-old non-smoking woman could pay £14 a month for £250,000 of level term cover for 25 years
- Cover available up to £500,000 if you are under 50 2
- Maximum cover available is tiered for over-50s 2
|Age 50-54||Age 55-59||Age 60-66|
Please note, Aviva life insurance is only available to UK residents aged between 18 and 66. Cover will stop on your 70th birthday.
Find out more about Life Insurance
Apply for Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance is only available to UK residents aged 18-66. Cover stops on your 70th birthday
- To get a quote, choose whether you want level term or decreasing term insurance
Which type of life insurance is right for you?
Choose the option that best meets your needs:
Level term life insurance
- Provides a lump sum on death or terminal illness to help provide a financial cushion for your family or pay off debts
- Level of cover remains the same throughout the term of the policy
Decreasing term life insurance
- Provides a lump sum on death or terminal illness which could be used to cover outstanding repayments on a mortgage or loan
- Level of cover reduces each year - in line with the sum you owe
Thinking about life insurance? It takes just two minutes to get a quote. You can then apply online and be covered in just 15 minutes 1.
1. By choosing to get a quick quote, you will be transferred to Aviva in order for them to provide you with a quote. At this stage no information will be retained or passed between Aviva and Barclays. Only if you proceed to purchase a policy, the information that you provide during this process will be used by the Barclays Group, its associated companies and agents for the purposes of insurance administration, for research and analysis, to prevent and detect fraud money laundering and other crime, and to meet our obligations to any relevant regulatory authority. We will store your information on Barclays Group systems, and it will be kept for as long as the law and legitimate business purposes allow. The information may also be transferred to countries outside of the EEA, however where this is necessary we will ensure that the same levels of protection apply to the information.
2. Depending on your monthly premiums and personal circumstances.