- For day to day banking, call the UK-based Premier Telephone Banking team 24/7
- Support, planning and expertise from Premier Relationship Bankers over the phone 8am-10pm
- Dedicated Premier Relationship Managers 1 in branch or on the phone (subject to eligibility)
Fee-free overdraft up to £1,000 (subject to application and status) while you stay within that limit. If you use an overdraft of £1,200, you'll be charged £1.50 a day when you use it.
Terms and conditions apply.
award-winning 2 mobile apps including Barclays Mobile Banking 3,
Barclays Pingit 4, and more.
Discover a wealth of rewards and exclusive benefits
Available with your Premier Current Account, Premier Rewards is a programme designed to give you more of the things you love in life. Rewards include:
- Free entry to over 280 English Heritage sites
- Free membership to Picturehouse Cinemas
- Discounts at 6,500 restaurants across the UK
Premier Current Account
Go beyond everyday banking with our free Premier Current Account to enjoy personalised service and exclusive rewards. Eligibility criteria applies.
- Premier Relationship Bankers available over the phone during extended office hours
- Enjoy rewards and discounts exclusive to Premier Current Account holders
- No monthly account fee
Shape your account with Premier Packs
Add exclusive Packs that give you more flexibility with your everyday banking. From travel insurance to mobile phone protection, we've got you covered.
Premier Travel Plus Pack
£11.50 per month
Planning a family getaway? Protect the ones that matter most with Worldwide Family Travel Insurance. You’ll also get access to more than 560 airport lounges and comprehensive RAC Cover in the UK and Europe.
Premier Tech Pack
£7.50 per month
Ever dropped your mobile? Get Worldwide technology protection for up to 4 phones with joint accounts and gadget Insurance up to £1,000
Are you eligible for Premier Banking?
To open a Premier Current Account, you’ll need:
An annual gross income paid into a Barclays current account of £75,000+
Savings and investments of £100,000+ through Barclays
We'll review your eligibility for Premier Banking regularly. If you no longer meet the criteria, we'll contact you to explain your options. We reserve the right to move your money to a different Barclays account. We may also change the eligibility criteria for Premier Banking in future.