Make the most of your ISA
Add up to £15,000 to an ISA by 5 April 2015 to benefit from tax-free savings.
to top up your ISA
- Open an ISA online
- Fixed or variable interest rates
- Add money in Online Banking
Your current account – built around you
An account designed to fit around your lifestyle, with free and paid-for add-ons to give you total control.
No monthly account fee
- Overdraft options available
- Personalise your debit card for free
- Apply online in 5 minutes
Looking for a great loan rate?
You could find out your personalised loan rate before you apply – with no effect on your credit rating. Loans are subject to status and early settlement fees apply.
- Personal price quote – with no credit footprint
- Quick and easy application
- Comes with a price guarantee (conditions apply)
4.9% APR representative on loans of £7,500 to £15,000 over 2-5 years (your rate may be different)
Looking for a new credit card?
Check your eligibility now, without affecting your credit rating.
On your mobile, online, by phone or in person – we've got a way to bank that suits you.
Come in and see us for that personal touch
- On-the-spot card replacement in selected branches
- Assisted-service counters to reduce queues In selected branches
- Extended opening hours in many branches
Help your children learn to code
Save for the future
From new shoes to new arrivals, we’ve all got something to save for. Our accounts let you track and manage your savings online so you’re always in control.
Whether you’re looking for help to buy, a fixed rate or a tracker mortgage, we can help find the best fit for you. The calculator is for illustration purposes only. Mortgage approval is subject to status and availability.
Best first-time buyer initiative
Barclays Mobile Banking how-to video
Check your balances, pay bills and do your daily banking and more, safely and securely on your smartphone – wherever you are. Watch our guide to setting up the Barclays Mobile Banking app.