Barclays Personalised Card
Carry a smile with you on a Barclays Personalised Card
Personalise your debit card for free.
All you have to do is upload your favourite photo or choose from our extensive gallery.
Always remember the good times
We've all got a photo that makes us smile. Now you can put it on your debit card for free.
- Premier Banking customers can now personalise all personal (non-business) debit cards as the service is no longer restricted to black Premier debit cards
- Upload a holiday snap or photo of your family, create your own design or choose an image from our online gallery
- We'll check it against our image guidelines for trademarks, images of celebrities or other unsuitable content
- You'll need to have a Barclays debit card
- Your new debit card will have a new card number so remember to change any stored details on online shopping websites
- It's important to protect your card details. Since you picked the photo that makes you smile for your new personalised card, we know that you might want to show it off to your friends when it arrives – but please remember not to post any images of your new card online, as this could increase your risk of becoming a victim of fraud
Please note that the Barclays Personalised Card service is only available on personal debit cards. The service is not available for Barclaycards or business debit cards. Please see our FAQs for more information.
Secure and convenient
- Easy to use, secure card designer – there are just 4 simple steps to a personally designed debit card
- Continue to use your old card until your new personalised card arrives
- Personalised cards are just as secure
- Use your new card in exactly the same ways as before – in shops, cafes or restaurants, online, at ATMs and while you’re abroad
- If your existing card is contactless enabled, you can continue to make purchases under £20 in seconds with contactless technology. No need to enter your PIN – just hold your card near the reader and you’re ready to go
1. Debit cards are subject to application and status.