- For day to day banking, call the UK-based Premier Telephone Banking team 24/7
- Support, planning and expertise from Premier Relationship Bankers over the phone 8am-10pm
- Dedicated Premier Relationship Managers 1 in branch or on the phone (subject to eligibility)
Fee-free overdraft up to £1,000 (subject to application and status) while you stay within that limit. If you use an overdraft of £1,200, you'll be charged £1.50 a day when you use it.
Terms and conditions apply.
Our Digital Eagles team are on hand with internet and technology advice to help you get started online.
award-winning 2 mobile apps including Barclays Mobile Banking 3,
Barclays Pingit 4, and more.
Discover a wealth of rewards and exclusive benefits
Available with your Premier Current Account, Premier Rewards is a programme designed to give you more of the things you love in life. Rewards include:
- Free entry to over 280 English Heritage sites
- Free membership to Picturehouse Cinemas
- Discounts at over 6,500 UK restaurants
Premier Current Account
Go beyond everyday banking with our free Premier Current Account to enjoy personalised service and exclusive rewards. Eligibility criteria applies.
- Premier Relationship Bankers available over the phone during extended office hours
- Enjoy rewards and discounts exclusive to Premier Current Account holders
- No monthly account fee
Personalise your account with Premier Packs
With a Premier Current Account, you can add exclusive Packs including premium travel and mobile phone insurance to enhance your account.
Premier Travel Plus Pack
£11.50 per month
Benefit from Worldwide Family Travel Insurance, European RAC cover and access to over 560 exclusive airport lounges worldwide.
Premier Tech Pack
£7.50 per month
Worldwide technology protection including mobile insurance for up to 4 phones and gadget cover of up to £1,000.
Are you eligible for Premier Banking?
To open a Premier Current Account, you’ll need:
An annual gross income of £75,000+
Savings or investments of £100,000+
We'll review your eligibility for Premier Banking regularly. If you no longer meet the criteria, we'll contact you to explain your options. We reserve the right to move your money to a different Barclays account. We may also change the eligibility criteria for Premier Banking in future.