Premier Banking Services
All you need to know
Discover the wide range of services and rewards available to you as a Premier Banking customer, and how you can personalise your bank account in the Barclays Features Store.
Premier Team available 24/7
As a Premier customer, call 08009 24 7 365 1 night or day to speak to your UK-based Premier Banking Team for help with your day-to-day banking.
Premier Relationship Banker
Support from the Premier Relationship Banking team available over the phone for extended hours.
Premier Relationship Manager
Personalised service for eligible customers 6 from a Premier Banking Manager in branch or over the phone.
Premier Individual Review
Designed around you, we can help you get the most from your money with an individual review tailored to your circumstances. You can choose how you want your review to take place, either face to face, in branch or over the phone.
Premier debit card
Benefit from our exclusive, black, contactless
Premier debit card
, which gives you access to up to £750 a day from cash machines – as long as you have the funds in your account.
Premier Online Banking
Available day and night, our secure Premier Online Banking service lets you manage your money when you want. And there’s a helpdesk to call if you need it. Register today.
Barclays Cloud It
Store your important documents safely and securely in the cloud . Log in to Online Banking to access our new digital service.
Enjoy higher payment limits in Online Banking - £30,000 maximum per standard payment or £100,000 maximum for BIPS or CHAPS. Your total daily limit for payments is £100,000.
You can apply for a fee–free overdraft of up to £1,000* and our Premier Flexiloan for borrowing over £25,000. Read more about our overdraft charges
Overdraft available with Premier Banking current account (subject to status).
Fee-free overdraft up to £1,000 (subject to application and status) while you stay within that limit.
If you use an overdraft of £1,200, you will be charged £1.50 a day when you use it.
See the terms and conditions below for more details.
Enjoy free and discounted days out and experiences and other exclusive offers with Premier Rewards. It’s just one of the many benefits of being a Premier customer.
Your rewards include:
- The exclusive Barclays Premier Dining app with access to more than 6,500 restaurants offering discounts of up to 50% off meals
- A year’s free membership at Picturehouse Cinemas, including free and discounted tickets and 10% off all food and drink
- Free entry for you and your family to more than 280 English Heritage sites, from Stonehenge to Carlisle Castle
- Enjoy free entry for you and a guest to the Royal Academy of Arts in London. Join Corporate Members and Friends in having exclusive access to the Keeper’s House Garden, restaurant and cocktail bar before they open to the public
- Buy tickets for the Barclays ATP World Tour Tennis Finals at The O2 before they go on general sale
- Visit the Barclays Premier Lounge at The O2 in London with up to 3 guests and escape from the crowds before the big event. Book your place
Existing Premier customers:
Personalise your account
Barclays Features Store 2 is where you can shape your Premier Banking around your needs, by adding a range of free and premium services including:
- Premier Travel pack
- Premier Tech pack
- Home pack
- Barclays Mobile Banking
- Credit Manager
- Personalised card
- Telephone Banking
Exclusive to Premier:
Add our premium packs to your qualifying Premier account:
Premier Travel Plus Pack – £11.50 per month
Have a restful trip knowing you're covered if anything goes wrong. Includes:
- Worldwide Family Travel Insurance
- Includes a 24-hour medical emergency support line
- Pre-existing medical conditions are only covered once they’ve been disclosed to and accepted by our Medical Assessment team
- The account holder and their domestic partner must be under 70 at the start of any trip to qualify for travel insurance
- Trips must start and end in the UK and last no more than 31 days
- RAC cover in the UK and Europe
- Includes RAC Roadside Recovery, At Home & Onward Travel in the UK and Breakdown Cover in Europe
- European cover is only available for vehicles up to 11 years old
- Cover isn’t available for commercial vehicles, trailers, caravans or the cost of parts
- Airport Lounge Access
- Enjoy access to about 560 airport lounges worldwide
- Valid for up to 6 visits each year, which you can use yourself or share with immediate family
- Children under 18 aren’t allowed in some lounges, so please call to check
- Card Secure
- One call and any lost or stolen debit and credit cards will be cancelled immediately and re-ordered for you
- A key-retrieval service, which offers cover for replacing locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen. Includes car hire/travel expenses, costs of vehicle immobilisers or alarms being reset, and costs of replacing vehicle infrared handsets
- Cover isn’t available for unauthorised transactions that your card issuer holds you liable for
Premier Tech Pack – £7.50 per month
Worldwide cover for your mobile phones and gadgets. Includes:
- Mobile phone insurance
- Worldwide cover for your mobile or smartphone against loss, theft and accidental damage
- Up to 4 handsets covered for joint accounts and 2 for sole accounts
- Cover for your mobile will start 7 days after you've registered. Make sure you have all your mobile phone details to hand, including make, model and IMEI number (which you can get by dialling *#06#)
- Gadget cover
- Worldwide protection for up to £1,000 against theft, breakdown, accidental and malicious damage. Loss is not covered
- Maximum of 2 successful claims per account holder within a 12-month period
New to Premier?
Existing Premier customer?
As a Premier customer, you have access to a wide range of Barclays products.
If you're thinking of buying a new car, want to improve your home or have other plans, a Barclayloan 3 could help. You could have the money in your account instantly if you apply online 4.
Looking to reduce your mortgage term or monthly payments? You can offset the interest you earn on your savings against the interest you owe on your mortgage with our award-winning offset mortgages.
You may also be interested in:
Are you eligible for Premier Banking?
You could be a Premier Banking customer if you have:
- An annual gross income paid into a Barclays current account of £75,000 or more
- £100,000 or more saved or invested through Barclays
We'll review your eligibility for Premier Banking regularly. If you no longer meet the criteria, we'll contact you to explain your options. We reserve the right to move your money to a different Barclays account. We may also change the eligibility criteria for Premier Banking in future.
If you don’t qualify for Premier, see the Barclays Bank Account
Terms and conditions
Select the links for more information about Premier Current Account and the Features Store. Please note that the current account terms and conditions are the same for Personal and Premier customers.
All benefits are subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations. Please read the policy documents to ensure you know what's covered and what's not.
2. Barclays Features Store – terms and conditions apply. You can use the Barclays Features Store online, in branch or by calling us, to add a Feature or Pack to a Barclays Bank Account or Premier Current Account. Packs are available for a monthly fee. You may need to register or apply for certain Features. These may also incur separate fees or charges. The Barclays Features Store cannot be used for certain accounts. For more information and to read the terms and conditions visit Features Store
3. The rate you’re offered will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. It may also vary depending on whether you apply online, in branch or over the phone. Loans are subject to status. Eligibility and conditions apply. You must be a UK resident to apply.
4. You need a Barclays current account to register for Online Banking. Not all customers can apply for a Barclayloan online and certain restrictions apply. If you apply online and your application is approved, we’ll transfer the money to your Barclays current account instantly providing you can print or download your agreement and sign it in Online Banking between 7am and 11pm. Sign online after 11pm, and you’ll usually receive the funds by 9am the next working day. If you’ve got an existing loan with us and want to borrow additional funds, and repay your old loan at the same time, you cannot apply in Online Banking.
5. To view PDFs, you'll need a PDF file viewer installed on your computer.
6. Premier Banking Managers are available to Premier Banking customers with an individual gross income of £150,000 or more paid into a Barclays current account, or have £150,000 or more saved or invested through Barclays.